Oval wastewater treatment plants - VFL®
Wastewater treatment plants with oval ground plan from AT30oval to AT225oval (standard transport with sea container or regular truck)
The compact, “one-tank system” wastewater treatment plants from AT30oval to AT225oval are comprised of a single vertical tank with oval ground plan, made from polypropylene - the biological reactor. The dimensions of the plants are ideally suited for transporting in a standard shipping sea container or by a regular truck.
The range of small wastewater treatment plants from AT30oval to AT225oval is designed for decentralized and semi-centralized solutions of wastewater treatment in the range of 4,5 up to 33,8 cubic meters per day (30PE-225PE).
The small wastewater treatment systems comprised of the biological reactors from AT30oval to AT225oval can be gradually expanded up to the capacity of 135 cubic meters per day (900PE) by installing several units in parallel.
Technical parameters of oval wastewater treatment plants from AT30oval to AT225oval:
|Type||Max. no. of inhabitants||No. of tanks||Length||Width||Height||Daily inflow||BOD5 load||Power input||Voltage|
- Tank for blower for wastewater treatment plant
- Pumping station with mechanical pretreatment for wastewater treatment plant
- Sludge tank for wastewater treatment plant
- Microprocessor control unit for wastewater treatment plant
- Very small footprint due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Minimized construction work.
- Quick and easy installation of wastewater treatment plant.
- One-tank system.
- Modular and expandable wastewater treatment plant.
- Low power consumption due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Easy to operate.
- Simple control systems for wastewater treatment plant.
- Minimal amount of moving parts inside of wastewater treatment plant.
- Maintenance interval 1-4x/year.
- No primary sludge production in the wastewater treatment plant.
- Low excess sludge production due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- No mechanical mixing in the anaerobic-anoxic zone due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Fits inside a standard shipping container up to 34 cubic meters per day (225PE).
- Low weight, made from plastic (polypropylene) up to 135 cubic meters per day (900PE).
- Installation without heavy equipment up to 7.5 cubic meters per day (50PE).
- Handles highly fluctuating flows due to patented integrated retention chamber and flow control device.
- Maintains stable operating stability in a wide range of loading conditions from 25% up to 125% of nominal load due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Biological N removal with high efficiency (denitrification over 90% and nitrification over 80%) due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Biological P removal with high efficiency over 80% due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Reuse of treated water possible.
- P-removal by dosing can be integrated into the tank.
- Discharge into sensitive water, groundwater, bathing water.
- Low-cost remote monitoring of failures of wastewater treatment plants.
- Log function.
- Adaptation of the operation mode of the treatment plant to individual conditions.
- Comfortable selection among operation modes makes possible to adjust the capacity of the plant to the current load.
- Changing the operation modes remotely.
- No primary sludge production, only aerobically stabilized sludge which not smells.
- Using of silent diaphragm air pumps up to 135 cubic meters per day (900PE).