Residential wastewater treatment plants - VFL® from AT6 to AT20
The compact, “one-tank system” wastewater treatment plants from AT6 to AT20 are comprised of a single vertical cylindrical tank, made from polypropylene - the biological reactor. The dimensions of the plants are ideally suited for transporting in a standard shipping sea container or by a regular truck.
The range of residential wastewater treatment plants from AT6 to AT20 is designed for decentralized solutions of wastewater treatment in the range of 0.6 up to 2.7 cubic meters per day (4PE-18PE).
|Type||Max. no. of inhabitants||No. of the tanks||Diameter||Height||Daily inflow||
- Tank for blower
- Treated water tank
- Service kit for wastewater treatment plants
- Microprocessor control unit for wastewater treatment plants
- Compact wastewater treatment plants
- Very small footprint of wastewater treatment plant due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Minimized construction work.
- Quick and easy installation of wastewater treatment plant.
- One-tank wastewater treatment plant system.
- Low power consumption of wastewater treatment plants due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Easy-to-use wastewater treatment plants.
- Simple and smart control systems for wastewater treatment plants.
- Minimal amount of moving parts in the wastewater treatment plant.
- Wastewater treatment plants maintenance interval 1-2x/year.
- No primary sludge production in the VFL® wastewater treatment plants.
- Low excess sludge production due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL® wastewater treatment plants.
- No mechanical mixing in the anaerobic-anoxic zone due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL® wastewater treatment plants.
- Wastewater treatment plants fit inside a standard shipping container.
- Low weight, made from plastic (polypropylene).
- Installation of wastewater treatment plants without heavy equipment.
- Wastewater treatment plant handles highly fluctuating flows due to patented integrated retention chamber and flow control device.
- Maintains stable operating stability in a wide range of loading conditions from 25% up to 125% of nominal load due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Wastewater treatment plant with biological N removal with high efficiency (denitrification over 90% and nitrification over 80%) due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Wastewater treatment plant biological P removal with high efficiency over 80% due to patented Vertical Flow Labyrinth VFL®.
- Reuse of treated water from wastewater treatment plants is possible.
- P-removal by dosing can be integrated into the tank of wastewater treatment plant.
- Discharge into sensitive water, groundwater, bathing water.
- Low-cost remote monitoring of failures for wastewater treatment plants.
- Log function.
- Adaptation of the operation mode of the wastewater treatment plant to individual conditions.
- Comfortable selection among operation modes makes possible to adjust the capacity of the wastewater treatment plant to the current load.
- Changing the operation modes of wastewater treatment plant remotely.
- No primary sludge production, only aerobically stabilized sludge which not smells.
- Using of silent diaphragm air pumps for the full range of wastewater treatment plants.