Semicentralized solutions / Wastewater treatment plants
Range of wastewater treatment plants:
- From 60 up to 135 cubic meters per day (400 PE up to 900 PE).
Intended use of wastewater treatment plants:
- For housing estates, villages, small towns, suburbs of big towns, etc.
- The main component of our semi-centralized solutions is the compact biological reactor with our proprietary VFL technology. The tank of biological reactor for the semi-centralized solutions could be made either from first class polypropylene sheets by welding or from concrete.
- Tailored to the needs, with the capacity 10-250 l/s (screen baskets, circular bar screens, screw screens, vertical screens, belt screens, compact multifunctional pretreatment units).
- Is used in case of industrial wastewater, the components can involve circular bar screens, belt screens, dissolved-air flotation units, coagulation reactors, etc.
- Pumping station
- Because of the type and low production of excess sludge, this is automatically desludged into a sludge tank for thickening and storage before pumping out by a vacuum truck for disposal or reuse (400 PE – 900 PE)
- Dewatering of the thickened sludge by sludge dewatering screws.
- Is ensured by micro screen drum filter,
- The disinfection can be ensured by dosing sodium hypochlorite solution or using UV lamp or their combination.
- The phosphorus content and the suspended solids can be diminished by chemical precipitation by using a dosing equipment and micro screen drum filter.
- Affordable and simple customized microprocessor control units AQC with possible low cost remote control can be used for solutions for 400 PE – 900 PE with VFL Technology.